Re-RUN Skate Threads (Per Thread)
Clean Up or Re-Run Threads on the Skates
Price is Per Thread Run
SkatesUS.com will use the appropriate Taps and Dies to Clean Up and Smooth Out the Threads on you Skates.
The following are the most common used:
1. Toe Stops (Tap) to clean the Frame for the Threads of the Toe Stops.
2. Toe Stop Allen Screw (Tap) to clean the Frame for the Threads of the Toe Stop Allen Screw.
3. King Pins (Tap) to clean the Frame for the Threads of the King Pins.
4. Axles (Die) to clean the Axle Threads for the Axle Nuts
5. Pivot Pins (Tap) to clean the Threads in the Truck for the Pivot Pins.
This process will only work if the Threads are NOT Damaged beyond Repair ability. If there is no material for the Tap or Die to CLEAN, then SkatesUS.com , may recommend the replacement of the Stripped parts. Pricing is based Per Thread worked on.
Pricing is for Labor and Does NOT include Parts, Materials, or Shipping Costs.