OverviewRockering SystemRear Wheel Positioning
- Assemblable with all kind of boots from size 215 to size 300
- Available sizes: 8 – 8 ½ – 9 – 9 ¼ – 9 ¾ – 10 – 10 ¼ – 10 ¾ – 11 ¼
- 8 mm axles, compatible with all types of 608 bearings
- Combinable with all types of wheels of a diameter between 64 mm and 76 mm
- Provided with a complete set of Wheels, Bearings, tools and professional toe stops
Note: Spacers do come with the skates and are REQUIRED for the Skates to work properly.
By rotating the medial mechanism, it’s possible to obtain a different setting of the central wheel with the goal of replicate the same rockering used on the ice blades:
- Possibility to position the central wheel in a more rearward or frontward position.
- The wheel may be also moved up or down.
- Up to 6 different setting options.
Rear Wheel Positioning
The backward wheel can be placed in two different positions:
- The more internal housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional quad skate, just under the ankle bone.
- The more external housing is studied to place the rear wheel into a similar position of a traditional ice blade, posteriorly to the ankle bone.
Note: not available for sizes 8 and 8 1/2