The new revolutionary E-spinner adds a new dimension to training as skaters can now also practice take offs thanks to its special design and the integrated elastic bands.
The E-spinner is aimed at the serious skater who needs to practice both spins and jumps. As you use it, you will also improves posture, balance and agility while strengthening their body at the same time.
It’s made from nylon and it can simulate the movements and sensations of the athlete on ice.
Two integrated bands allow take-off practice and prevent slipping. We advise using the Yellow (Soft) for single jumps and Red (Hard) for double or triple.
Use without jump bands to practice spins.
The new E-spinner includes 6 new designs that take the skater to the next level!
Why e-spinner is so special:
- Two integrated bands to allow take-off practice and prevent slipping. We advise using the Yellow for single jumps and Red for double or triples.
- The rotation point has been moved forward for a more realistic feeling spin
- Higher rocker for improved spinning and better balance
- The new design reduces friction to increases the speed of spin
- Higher curve profile to feel deep edges
- Wider platform for ease of use
It is ideal also for roller skaters as it closely simulates the feel of the edges, especially for those skaters who are seeking to specialize in Roll Art, as well as practicing spins.
Check out video instructions and tips provided by certified International Coaches:
Hamish Gaman – Coach Hamish
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE E-SPINNER AND THE EDEA TRADITIONAL SPINNER